Friday, March 18, 2011

PETS AND PLAY

Yesterday I was a dog, Today I'm still a dog, Tomorrow I'll probably still be a dog, Sigh! There's so little hope for advancement.            THE TALE OF TWO VERY SPECIAL DOGS>                                                             The first is a dachound a black-tan fiesty little dog, whom I choose to affectionately call the bickerdog, He reminds me of a lawyer cuz he will argue and always wants things his way. HE and I have a very special relationship, he runs down the path to my door for his treat, he loves the way my bucher cuts bones with marrow the right size for him and he loves fresh liverwurst. He loves to come over to spend time with me when his family is away, We have a play time we call it our very own campfire, we sit tell stories aqnd we sing, HE loves to sing He has a deep falcetto voice, that can go into a shrill bark, and he is very light on his feet, but he will let you know in no un certain terms if you step on his toes, HE loves to ride in his masters truck, but He get overly anxious and tinkles on the seat, and tat doesn't sit very well for the master. The other Dog of distinction is amix breed, He's light tan with the sweetest dispostion .He also loves to ride in a truck, his owner often takes him for rides or to the park to play frizeebe this dog can leap tall buildings in a single bound, or he will drink the best longtrail ale that's found, Pets engage in a kind of play that is beyond the world of competition. When people face real adversity, affection from a pet takes on new meaning.PETS ALLOW YOU TO BE ALONE WITHOUT BEING LONELY>

No comments:

Post a Comment