Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Outdoor Enthusiast

To paraphrase Thoreau's "Discover  I had not lived" with the expression, "Never say, I wish I had', I believe it means personal and physical barriers of embarrassment, reticence and other priorities are not justification for saying, I wish I had."  I believe physical activity can be a stress reliever as well as a "lifestyle for the long haul." Some could say shoveling snow portrays the entertainment of the outdoors, I like to call it "Outdoor Play". A beautiful, vivacious young woman I know would be able to describe the insights and healthy lifestyle of outdoor sports. She will make you want to put on your backpack, find your running shoes, borrow a kayak, or canoe, tune up the bike, and get ready for a downhill race. Some folks call outdoor experiences "Play", this young woman thinks of it as a daily adventure, I believe she feels most adults and children do not play enough. She believes Outdoor Play means relaxing while learning and seeing the outdoors from "the Inside", and aren't we all a Guest in Natures Habitat, and for me listening to her describe where she's been is an eclectic adventure. I feel this young woman is worth investing time in for i feel she will undoubtedly make a place in our notable books, I plan on keeping tabs on her but if you think she stays in place for very long you'd be amiss  cuz  she is as illusive as a butterfly , but if you turn your attention to other things she might light and sit side by side with you for a few seconds, then she is gone to fulfill  her desire for her never ending thirst for knowledge, her true friends are few her acquaintances are many and she can go to rags to riches in a flash and what ever level you are intellectually she will meet you in the middle she won't belittle you to your face but I feel alone or with a close few she shares a guffaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment